Breakfast served between 8am – 9am
Full cooked Scottish breakfast including local black pudding
Choice of cereals, fruits, yogurts with ham and cheese
Evening meals are served between 6pm – 8pm.
Our hearty home-cooked pub faire including fresh grilled fish and meats on specials is served either in our bar or restaurant areas, both areas offer a relaxed, casual and cosy dining experience. There are comfortable sofa’s and arm chairs to relax and unwind in at the end of your day.
We incorporate locally sourced produce in our menu and prepare our food to order.
The average price of a 2 course evening meal is £20 per head.
- Mushroom sauté in garlic, butter & white wine served on warm country bread
- Home-made soup of the day
- Home-made venison terrine
- Home-cured salmon with fresh salad and horseradish mayonnaise
- Grilled local venison haunch steaks with peppercorn sauce seasonal vegetables & jacket potato
- Local west coast salmon grilled, spinach & courgette in a whisky cream sauce with new potatoes
- Rob Roy chicken, chicken breast filled with Aultbea haggis, wrapped in smoked bacon served with a Talisker cream sauce with vegetable and potatoes
- Jumbo north Atlantic haddock, in our beer batter, chips and peas
- Pasta with a rich red wine local venison ragu
- Home-made Scottish prime beef lasagna served with garlic bread
- Home-made fish lasagna with local salmon served with garlic bread
- Slow cooked green lentil and vegetable stew served with rice or cheesy mash potatoes and salad garnish
- Sticky toffee pudding with treacle sauce served with ice-cream
- Warm poached fruit with ice-cream
- Chocolate mocha mousse pots
We can cater for parties of up to 35 people and will design a menu to fit your requirements.
For groups of 6 or more please phone ahead to book a table. Telephone 01997 455254.